$30.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Grimslingers» Forums » General

Subject: How to distinguish sets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Zuleger
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hej everyone,

I just got my version of Grimslingers (everything that was available at SPIEL in Essen. Super excited about the game, but also a bit worried on how to sort the cards within the box in order to make for a quick set-up.
Also, how can I distinguish the cards from where they are (core game, Duels-expansion, etc.)?
I don't mind mixing the Duels-Anima's, etc. with the core game as they are purely cosmetic, but what about other cards? Does it matter if they get mixed?
And, has anyone found a nice sorting solution to quickly set up the game? Maybe even with dividers to not have a box of mixed cards?

Thanks for the tips in advance .
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheijtan wrote:
Hej everyone,

I just got my version of Grimslingers (everything that was available at SPIEL in Essen. Super excited about the game, but also a bit worried on how to sort the cards within the box in order to make for a quick set-up.
Also, how can I distinguish the cards from where they are (core game, Duels-expansion, etc.)?
I don't mind mixing the Duels-Anima's, etc. with the core game as they are purely cosmetic, but what about other cards? Does it matter if they get mixed?
And, has anyone found a nice sorting solution to quickly set up the game? Maybe even with dividers to not have a box of mixed cards?

Thanks for the tips in advance .


Personally, I remove the white insert from the box, then ziplock everything. It'll all fit nicely and keep it organized into the decks you prefer. I find my cards don't even shuffle around within the bags.

I put them in the ziplock, then fold the remaining plastic over and make sure there is no air in there.

If you're combining everything, you just need to remember that you only need 10 number cards, 2 sets of numbers 1-5. Everything else can mix just fine.


Annnnd thanks for picking up the game! Be sure to post any questions you have!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Zuleger
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
ssgibson wrote:
Sheijtan wrote:
Hej everyone,

I just got my version of Grimslingers (everything that was available at SPIEL in Essen. Super excited about the game, but also a bit worried on how to sort the cards within the box in order to make for a quick set-up.
Also, how can I distinguish the cards from where they are (core game, Duels-expansion, etc.)?
I don't mind mixing the Duels-Anima's, etc. with the core game as they are purely cosmetic, but what about other cards? Does it matter if they get mixed?
And, has anyone found a nice sorting solution to quickly set up the game? Maybe even with dividers to not have a box of mixed cards?

Thanks for the tips in advance .


Personally, I remove the white insert from the box, then ziplock everything. It'll all fit nicely and keep it organized into the decks you prefer. I find my cards don't even shuffle around within the bags.

I put them in the ziplock, then fold the remaining plastic over and make sure there is no air in there.

If you're combining everything, you just need to remember that you only need 10 number cards, 2 sets of numbers 1-5. Everything else can mix just fine.


Annnnd thanks for picking up the game! Be sure to post any questions you have!


Thanks for the fast response! Was one of the thinks I thought about doing myself.
Have to say, I really adore the artwork of the game and it convinced me immediately!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Séb Vernier
France
flag msg tools
Hello !! If I can made my own box - a bigger box - for organize all the cards, it is possible to have some arts for cloth te box (pictures HD for exemple or skull from the rulebook in Illustrator) ? Merci. : )
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
spotincubus wrote:
Hello !! If I can made my own box - a bigger box - for organize all the cards, it is possible to have some arts for cloth te box (pictures HD for exemple or skull from the rulebook in Illustrator) ? Merci. : )


Yeah, send me a private message and I'll try and get you some cool art assets.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Séb Vernier
France
flag msg tools
Thanks mister Gibson !! I'll talk to my colleague if is not too much expensive to made a box and if it's ok I'll send you a mp. ^^
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.