Subject: sharing a kingdom rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcel
Netherlands
Den haag
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I like the game, but reading the rules I get the impression that the rulebook has not been playtested sufficiently. The wording is often unclear and there seem to be several gaps where you have to interpret what is meant.
the biggest problem is with the wall and defining what is a players kingdom.

The rules state that a kingdom is every kingdom tile within the walls of my castle. If there are 2 castles within the same walls, are those two castles then one kingdom and will the players share the kingdom points at the end of the game?

In our game yesterday we saw this problem from the start but decided to just set up the game so this wouldn't happen.
In the last round a player put a giant on an opponents castle to prevent him from getting points. We then realized that there was a gap in the wall between their kingdoms. I believe that he therefor should get the points from both kingdoms. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luís Brueh
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Marcel! If you have two castles in the same kingdom then, at the end of the match players will share the exact same points. In that case that you said: the player had combined the kingdoms, he also get the points of it all. Apart from castle points (the snow giant blocks it), if this kingdom has a dragon, you will not count mine tiles points also.

Tell me if you still have any questions, I will do my best to answer you =).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.