Techno Bowl: Arcade Football Unplugged» Forums » General

Subject: Printing stickers for Pixel Block Players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
General Kale
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For the PnP version, I've been thinking about printing out the pixel players as stickers, rather than printing them on paper and then taping/gluing them to the blocks. Is this a stupid idea? Also, I figure you can probably fit 2 teams on one page if you rearrange the players, effectively cutting your printing costs in half. Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
General Kale wrote:
For the PnP version, I've been thinking about printing out the pixel players as stickers, rather than printing them on paper and then taping/gluing them to the blocks. Is this a stupid idea? Also, I figure you can probably fit 2 teams on one page if you rearrange the players, effectively cutting your printing costs in half. Thoughts?

I picked up 100 sheets of full page label paper on Amazon for like $11. Worked great for the two teams posted in the BGG file section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It'd be awesome if Brent could include two PnP files for each team. One in squares for printing on sticker paper, and one as it is

Brent?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TnT! wrote:
It'd be awesome if Brent could include two PnP files for each team. One in squares for printing on sticker paper, and one as it is

Brent?

InkSplat wrote:
General Kale wrote:

I picked up 100 sheets of full page label paper on Amazon for like $11. Worked great for the two teams posted in the BGG file section.

Right now, the 64 pages of pixel block players are only being offered in the current format. They actually still work really well with sticker/label paper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, but they're a pain to cut :-(

If they were put all in lines, they'd be far easier to cut and take up a lot less paper....

:-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would not want to assemble them square by square. Having the cross-shape was super convenient and quick to stick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
General Kale
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
voodooink wrote:
TnT! wrote:

Brent?

InkSplat wrote:
General Kale wrote:

Right now, the 64 pages of pixel block players are only being offered in the current format. They actually still work really well with sticker/label paper.

64 pages? So does every team come with alternate jerseys?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
64 pages? So does every team come with alternate jerseys?

Every team comes with alternate top color backgrounds and numbers to start. The uniforms themselves match the cards. There will be more to come though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
InkSplat wrote:
I would not want to assemble them square by square. Having the cross-shape was super convenient and quick to stick.

Quick to stick,but a nut to cut..

Ok, alliteration ain't my strong suit, put me in coach, I'm ready
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a Xyron multi purpose device that I use sometimes to make any paper (card stock, printer, etc.) into stickers.

https://www.amazon.com/Xyron-XRN900-Creative-Multi-Function-...

And the sheet I created for my new block version holds 2 full teams.

Playing with the standees is ok but they get blown over or knocked down too easy. So I'm building block teams now among my other projects. whistle

-Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.