$35.00
Jeremy Adkins
msg tools
So, we played the Nanny, Interrupted haunt, and at one point the heroes got all three of their characters out of the house, but only two were in front of the front door; the other had moved to a side "room" of the house trying to get away from the traitor. Were they supposed to win, at that point, or did they all need to be outside the front door to win? We decided the latter was needed, and due to an error in judgment in the traitor's part, the heroes managed to win, anyway, but I'm just wondering if they could've won at that earlier point.

Also, in that same game, had I chosen to pick up the two babies instead of sending them to the Nursery, that would've left me at the outside of the front door carrying two babies, and the remaining one outside of the house, as well. Since I used up my movement at that time, and thus had to end my turn after that, if the remaining baby decided to go to the area outside of the front door, what would happen? Technically, all three of the heroes (now babies) are outside of the front door, meaning their win condition would kick in, but two of them are under my control, by that time, so how would you resolve that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.