Subject: A simpler card design rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Autistic Geek
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As fun as it is to have those great card styles from MSE, I think I will switch to a simpler card design. This one is made at godeckyourself.com. which each card type will be a different color. Green for Worlds. Blue for Techs. Orange for Civilizations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The rwinder
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Come read my Arkham Horror stories on Twitter @ArkhamHorror
badge
Image courtesy of Smizmazmarlemagne
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good. Of course, I'm used to the pared-down look of Deep Future, so this seems fine to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Autistic Geek
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you mean, pared down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Autistic Geek
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I now I remember why I quit using godeckyourself.com. The site is so unstable it make you want to go deck yourself out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The rwinder
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Come read my Arkham Horror stories on Twitter @ArkhamHorror
badge
Image courtesy of Smizmazmarlemagne
mbmbmbmbmb
OdinofDuckies wrote:
What do you mean, pared down?

I meant Deep Future as I play it and show it in the rules has minimal art (just the suits and not even necessarily those). Most board games, even print&play, have far more art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Autistic Geek
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OOOOOOOOOHH! I constantly am creating stuff, like literally. A good chuck of autistic people have at least one constant habit or something we do a bunch. Mine just happens to be thinking of new ways and things. Which is a double edge sword, meaning I have lots of great ideas, but constantly moving to the next before I finish the last.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.