Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Bozarth
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious if anyone has ordered anything from the website yet now that they seem to finally have it up and running. I am looking at it and I kind of want to order but the amount of time they kept saying that it would be up any day now and it wasn't, the fact that the foam brain games website's certificate was expired for a few days recently, and that they still have an a sale up on the site on a shirt that says the sale ends on the 16th of August all kind of have me rather concerned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, that is cool. Havent' seen this before. I'd love to order a couple shirts, but yeah, the 8/16 thing is a pretty big red flag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Zorowitz
United States
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks! So it turns out building the new Cardboard Clothing website took us a bit longer than expected :( Which in turn has made redoing the Foam Brain Website (which our designer is working on now) also run a bit behind.

At the moment the CC site is in a soft-launch - it works, and people can buy things but we haven't launched any new products. We're keeping that sale there as a spacer for our weekly promo as we start to launch new shirts (in November). At the moment we have everything in stock except 3 shirts which are at the printers as well.

This has definitely taken us longer than we hoped - our first and second choice of printers weren't quite up to par, and our first attempt at a functional shirt selling site was unwieldy and sub-useful (prompting us to redo both the FBG and CC sites to use wordpress for commerce). I'd be happy to answer any other questions either here or via PM or email.

Thanks,
Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zrealm wrote:
Hi folks! So it turns out building the new Cardboard Clothing website took us a bit longer than expected

[snipitty]

Thanks,
Andrew

Thanks for stepping in to give us an update!

I hadn't heard of these shirts before, but several of them are so clever and well done that they made me smile, so I'm sure I'll buy at least one at some point, and will definitely check the website now and then to see what new designs may become available.

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Zorowitz
United States
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our goal is to get into the groove of releasing a new shirt, lanyard, pin set or other item every week or two (for which we've been working on our backend process, hiring artists, etc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.