$30.00
Don Brandt
United States
Manchester
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am super excited about getting my very own copy of Scythe. I have a preorder in and I go to the website store at least once a day to see if it has shipped.

I heard Scythe will be arriving and shipping any day now. If you get notice that your pre-order is shipping, maybe you could post here along with where you purchased yours.

Don
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My freight shipping company called me today to say that the containers will be offloaded into our warehouse on Tuesday/Wednesday this week. So it's feasible that some of those same games will ship out to distributors on Thursday Friday, meaning retailers in the US will get them the week of October 24.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vince san
msg tools
I'm excited for you! I was lucky enough to get a copy while it was in-stock in my FLGS. One of my favourite games I own, get hyped yo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're in for a treat! Scythe is both my number 1 game of all time and most played in my library for the entire year...I'm excited for you for the first time you open it up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Houle
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
9 HIGH
badge
Can't touch this!
mbmbmbmbmb
My hands are itching and twitching waiting for Stonemaier products.
I have a preorder of Scythe, Viticulture coins and Tuscany EE en route. SOO MUCH GOODNESS! Halloween themed games might put a delay on when i can get these to table but I am stoked nonetheless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmb
I wish I could remember if I had per-ordered anything…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mogwahh
United Kingdom
Worcester
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And how is the UK shipment looking may I ask?
Totally with you on the excitement in getting my own copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt: The UK shipment (sold to Esdevium and Enigma) should depart this week and arrive in about a month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P M
msg tools
Can the same date (October 24th) be expected for Canada, or does it stop at the US before getting here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Canadian distributors buy from our distribution broker in St. Louis, so it'll take a few more days to get there, but not much longer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P M
msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mogwahh
United Kingdom
Worcester
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers Jamey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Browne
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Matt: The UK shipment (sold to Esdevium and Enigma) should depart this week and arrive in about a month.

So that's stuff in stores by around the end of November?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Brandt
United States
Manchester
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
My freight shipping company called me today to say that the containers will be offloaded into our warehouse on Tuesday/Wednesday this week. So it's feasible that some of those same games will ship out to distributors on Thursday Friday, meaning retailers in the US will get them the week of October 24.

Thanks for the update Jamey! I'm watching the internet airwaves and am glad the wait is almost over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Johnson
United States
Cleveland
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is an update from Bordlandia:
Quote:

Hello everyone,

Since my last update, I estimated that your games would ship out this month. It appears that it will now be early November. One distributor is preparing our order and will be sending it out to us soon. I am hoping to hear from the distributor that told us October as they have not received their games in yet. Greater than Games has received in copies and will be shipping some quantities to us and I believe they will be shipping direct to distributors as well.

So what does this mean? Half of you will receive your copy of Scythe a little bit earlier than the rest of you. I will be shipping out again in the order that your order was placed. Sorry that we were unable to meet the October timeframe as we had hoped. If Greater than Games has their copies, it won't be long for our distributors.

You will receive tracking information from us once this ships to you. If you need to hold your order due to vacation or want to tack on something else, let us know and we can help adjust your oder.

Cheers!
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Brandt
United States
Manchester
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bkjohns1 wrote:
Here is an update from Bordlandia:
Quote:

Hello everyone,

Since my last update, I estimated that your games would ship out this month. It appears that it will now be early November. One distributor is preparing our order and will be sending it out to us soon. I am hoping to hear from the distributor that told us October as they have not received their games in yet. Greater than Games has received in copies and will be shipping some quantities to us and I believe they will be shipping direct to distributors as well.

So what does this mean? Half of you will receive your copy of Scythe a little bit earlier than the rest of you. I will be shipping out again in the order that your order was placed. Sorry that we were unable to meet the October timeframe as we had hoped. If Greater than Games has their copies, it won't be long for our distributors.

You will receive tracking information from us once this ships to you. If you need to hold your order due to vacation or want to tack on something else, let us know and we can help adjust your oder.

Cheers!
Tim

I sure hope they get all the copies they sold as preorders for Oct/Nov timeframe. I was one of the last to preorder from that batch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Johnson
United States
Cleveland
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another update from Bordlandia:

Quote:
Hello again!

If I indicated to you that your copy of Scythe would be in by October, this message is for you. Our Wave 1 (October customers) will be shipping out to you next week!

Look for your tracking info.

Cheers!
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Browne
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Boardgameextras (UK) are saying they have it back in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.