Hide
4 Posts

Eclipse» Forums » Rules

Subject: some problems , answers please, thanks!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
waytim calys
msg tools
1. Can diplomacy take place during the war / liquidation phase?
2. After adding "Shadow of the Rift", how many for I / II Quantity in set game phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
waytim calys
msg tools
in problems 2 . i ask the how many for hex quantity .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
waytim wrote:
1. Can diplomacy take place during the war / liquidation phase?
2. After adding "Shadow of the Rift", how many for I / II Quantity in set game phase?

1. Assuming you mean the combat phase:
Yes, AFTER the combat phase, once all new discs have been placed, you have one more chance to form as many diplomatic relationships as you can/like before the cleanup phase.

2. You still use all I and II hexes. The amount of them entering the game is not limited by the size of the stack but by the number of spaces in their "Rings". So no matter how many I tiles there are in the stack, there is always only enough room for six on the board. Assuming a six player game, the same goes for the II hexes.

You only need a limit on the number of III hexes, because theoretically there could be an infinite number of them coming out otherwise, since their places are not limited by number or direction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
waytim calys
msg tools
thank you so much !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.