Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A good explanation by Senator Black of Virginia on why and how Syria degenerated into the warzone it is today:

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
Avatar
mbmbmb
Isn't this the guy that invited a reporter to watch rape porn with him at a Library?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
Isn't this the guy that invited a reporter to watch rape porn with him at a Library?
Be that as it may, it just means you have to fact check him closer than most, it doesn't mean you can do a blanket dismissal of his statements. I didn't watch the video because I don't care much about the average Senator's opinions in an election cycle so I don't know how kooky he gets or or if he gets off the rails, but ad hominem doesn't do anything for trying to address the Syria situation.

I mean if Jared from Subway says the sky is blue doesn't mean it's yellow because he is a pedophile. Now, if he says pre-marital sex is wrong, NOW we have disconnect.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Alexandria (temporarily)
Virginia
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the LaRouche PAC logo and decided to skip it.

Incidentally, that guy Black is a member of the Virginia state senate. And he is apparently quite the Assad fanboy; he is on the record supporting the Assad regime.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
Incidentally, that guy Black is a member of the Virginia state senate. And he is apparently quite the Assad fanboy; he is on the record supporting the Assad regime.
Now that is pertinent. People who support Saddam clones are going to be biased.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow... "Syria is one of the most incredibly wonderful nations on Earth"... yeah, I'm done watching the video after 3 minutes.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
Wow... "Syria is one of the most incredibly wonderful nations on Earth"... yeah, I'm done watching the video after 3 minutes.
You leftists are so clueless, Aleppo is one of the premier vacation spots in the Middle East. Almost every room in the whole city is also a balcony. After months of wall removals, the views from all over are better.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Another "it's Obama's fault" diatribe. Whoop-dee-doo. Simple minds love simple explanations, even if they're false ones.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
sfox wrote:
Wow... "Syria is one of the most incredibly wonderful nations on Earth"... yeah, I'm done watching the video after 3 minutes.
You leftists are so clueless, Aleppo is one of the premier vacation spots in the Middle East. Almost every room in the whole city is also a balcony. After months of wall removals, the views from all over are better.


The Syrian government seriously tried a tourism campaign this year.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.