We played our first 6 player game yesterday and had several rule questions.
1. Are all the seeds and animals unlimited like cards? We said yes when we ran out.
Hi, animals and seeds are limited, all the animals have different quantities.
2. Drought: You cannot loose your last water marker. Does the water printed on your board count as water marker or can you have an actual wood marker and be safe from the drought?
any players in the watermill roll the dice to find out how much water they will receive.
THEN if there is a drought the other players that qualify (have at least 2 water and are not in the water mill) must return water and the workers get the water they obtained.
Hope that clarifies it.
3. Also the rule example fot drought says except for anyone with a worker at the water mill. So players currently at the mill are immune to the drought regardless of the number of water the had previously on their farm?
yes they are immune.
4. Industrialization: With the card 2 cows = 1 milk. If I have 4 cows do I get 2 milk? We ruled only one but because the factories specifically allow multiple and the icons are the same it is debatable.
If you have 4 cows you can produce 2 milk, but only in the factory, in you farm you can only get 1 milk, also you can not use the same animal in your farm and in the factory.
5. Can I have 2 identical industrialization cards?
No, You can not
6. Merchant tiles: The resource merchant tiles allow you remove a planted seed from a field? Then you cold put an animal stall in it's place?
yes, you're right
We really enjoyed the game and it seems that 6 player game will not be much longer than a 4 player game. It will be a very different game because with less players you will be able to diversify but with 6 players and only 2 workers you must focus to accomplish anything.[/q]
yes, you're right again, I'm glad you enjoyed the game, we try to to do our best .