Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Loader
United States
Ft. Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played our first 6 player game yesterday and had several rule questions.

1. Are all the seeds and animals unlimited like cards? We said yes when we ran out.

2. Drought: You cannot loose your last water marker. Does the water printed on your board count as water marker or can you have an actual wood marker and be safe from the drought?

3. Also the rule example fot drought says except for anyone with a worker at the water mill. So players currently at the mill are immune to the drought regardless of the number of water the had previously on their farm?

4. Industrialization: With the card 2 cows = 1 milk. If I have 4 cows do I get 2 milk? We ruled only one but because the factories specifically allow multiple and the icons are the same it is debatable.

5. Can I have 2 identical industrialization cards?

6. Merchant tiles: The resource merchant tiles allow you remove a planted seed from a field? Then you cold put an animal stall in it's place?

We really enjoyed the game and it seems that 6 player game will not be much longer than a 4 player game. It will be a very different game because with less players you will be able to diversify but with 6 players and only 2 workers you must focus to accomplish anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Abudinen
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
bonnyaclyde wrote:
We played our first 6 player game yesterday and had several rule questions.

1. Are all the seeds and animals unlimited like cards? We said yes when we ran out.

Hi, animals and seeds are limited, all the animals have different quantities.
bonnyaclyde wrote:

2. Drought: You cannot loose your last water marker. Does the water printed on your board count as water marker or can you have an actual wood marker and be safe from the drought?

Hi,

any players in the watermill roll the dice to find out how much water they will receive.

THEN if there is a drought the other players that qualify (have at least 2 water and are not in the water mill) must return water and the workers get the water they obtained.

Hope that clarifies it.
bonnyaclyde wrote:

3. Also the rule example fot drought says except for anyone with a worker at the water mill. So players currently at the mill are immune to the drought regardless of the number of water the had previously on their farm?

yes they are immune.
bonnyaclyde wrote:

4. Industrialization: With the card 2 cows = 1 milk. If I have 4 cows do I get 2 milk? We ruled only one but because the factories specifically allow multiple and the icons are the same it is debatable.

If you have 4 cows you can produce 2 milk, but only in the factory, in you farm you can only get 1 milk, also you can not use the same animal in your farm and in the factory.
bonnyaclyde wrote:

5. Can I have 2 identical industrialization cards?

No, You can not
bonnyaclyde wrote:

6. Merchant tiles: The resource merchant tiles allow you remove a planted seed from a field? Then you cold put an animal stall in it's place?

yes, you're right

We really enjoyed the game and it seems that 6 player game will not be much longer than a 4 player game. It will be a very different game because with less players you will be able to diversify but with 6 players and only 2 workers you must focus to accomplish anything.[/q]

yes, you're right again, I'm glad you enjoyed the game, we try to to do our best .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.