GKR: Heavy Hitters» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter Launch Info rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ike Trike
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
February 2017! Thats the plan folks! We are currently aiming for a February launch for GKR on Kickstarter and everything is tracking very well for us to hit that date. See you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Meyer
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Yea!! Long wait till February but worth the wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Voderberg
United States
Lake Mary
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And so it begins.....
And now to pretend i am not bouncing off the walls in anticipation for the next 4 months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alexander
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Do we have any ideas on cost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kanis Lupus
msg tools
I hope you have a lot of stretch goals, and extras for the kickstarter pledges. Cards, more minis, solid buildings with and without damage etc...

Game related Ad-dons would be cool as well, T-shirts, badges, high end play mats. Things that would be cool for fans, but not required for actual game play.

I'm really excited for the kickstarter and hope that it will be well priced as a game and shipping for the Canadians like me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Schulz
United States
Hillsboro
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Mackie
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mb
Last thing mentioned was Feb

Review copies have started to arrive with various people so hopefully not too far off

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adam kouzmanoff
United States
champaign
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In another place (i can't recall exactly where) they said 2/22 for the KS launch.

I'm having trouble waiting. This is the largest amount of money i've held onto for the longest without picking up anything else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Schulz
United States
Hillsboro
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we have any ideas on the cost? There are several major bigs ones that I have to decide on right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
damian isherwood
Canada
Courtice
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bueller?..........Bueller?...........
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn barnes
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warbringerd wrote:
Bueller?..........Bueller?...........

They just posted today on FB 7 days till KS launch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Schulz
United States
Hillsboro
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also a preview video by Man vs. Meeple posted today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Weta Workshop
New Zealand
flag msg tools
It's official! See you all on February 22nd at 9am PST for our Kickstarter launch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dekan Wheeler
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Weta_Workshop wrote:
It's official! See you all on February 22nd at 9am PST for our Kickstarter launch.

Here is the Facebook event if you want to sign up to be reminded about the start time 9am PST: http://bit.ly/GKR_7
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Lassnig
Switzerland
Satigny
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I strongly suggest not backing this, as Alex Lim is involved who failed to deliver on multiple successful Kickstarters and is on radio-silence since half a year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Baran
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mb
shinKen wrote:
I strongly suggest not backing this, as Alex Lim is involved who failed to deliver on multiple successful Kickstarters and is on radio-silence since half a year.

yeah i'm there with you. Noticed he's involved in it yesterday when i came to check out the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
shinKen wrote:

As posted by Dekan in another thread:

Alex did have some small involvement in the early day's of GKR as a play-tester. However, he is no longer involved in GKR: Heavy Hitters development and is by no means a designer of the game and I have asked BGG to remove that credit from the page, thank you for pointing it out.

The GKR: Heavy Hitters campaign will be run by Weta Workshop with help from Cryptozoic as we've worked with Kickstarter before. Weta Workshop also has a worldwide distribution arm that will me managing the orders internally after the conclusion of the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Lassnig
Switzerland
Satigny
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Matt, thanks for the clarification. I guess that settles it ;-) Good luck with the KS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jut Daron
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes,

Thank you Matt and I am now frantically looking around at what else can go on ebay within the next week.

This game looks fantastic!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Baran
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Matt for clarification and addressing the issue. Good luck with the KS the game looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stinchfield
United States
Fort Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.