GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
14 Days Left
Yesterday we got a chance to play this game after acquiring it at Spiel on Thursday and we really enjoying this game
The rules are very straight forward! Take a tile, place a tile, place a guy on the tile if you want to. Feels familiar?
What this game does differently, you ask? Here are some of the highlights:
- Everyone is building the world at the same time in the form of a big puzzle. But won't that be super stressful? Not really.. because the game slows down midway as not all the pieces are going to fit anymore.
- You can score point multiple ways, but the best way is placing your prophets in such a way to maximize your points. Get the majority and score that piece of land. But, be careful though not to place too many prophets, because every prophet deducts points of the number of land tiles.
- Everyone can claim one of the gods when the game is underway. So you can wait a bit to see how the world turns out and claim the best one to maximize your points.
- Can't fit a piece anymore? Pop in one of those cities for an extra 5 points. There are only 8, so be fast though
- Can fit that piece in your friend thought was not possible? Destroy their city and claim those points for yourself!
There are a lot of things going on in this game and it's over in like.. 30 mins.