$60.00
$20.00
Jimo
United Kingdom
Winchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you leave the keep at the top, do you have to completely finish your turn, or once you leave do you just stop immediately? The reason I ask is that I got out the keep and had a stumble in my final hand. Did I need to add my cube? Obviously I don't want to be adding my cubes to the clank bag as I don't want to dilute my opponents' damage cubes with my useless cubes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dennen
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Yes, you must play all your cards. By leaving, you cause this turn to be your final turn of playing cards, but it's still a turn that comes with all the standard rules of taking a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimo
United Kingdom
Winchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. Thank you. We played that wrong last night.
Thanks for a great game BTW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Biancheria
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not required to play any of your cards on your turn if you don't want to. Why would you think this was required?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimo
United Kingdom
Winchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Christine Biancheria wrote:
You are not required to play any of your cards on your turn if you don't want to. Why would you think this was required?

If your statement was correct then why would you ever play a Stumble?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Because the rule book and the game designer (above, Paul Dennen) say so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Spak

Cambridge
Massachusetts
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

You are required to play all of your cards every turn, unless you have a way to discard them such as Sleight of Hand. It's a necessary part of the game engine so that Stumble functions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark the pirate
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Paul for the answer.
@ OP: The same question came up during my last game too. It can make a difference if the player who escapes the dungeon still adds his clank! cubes into the bag. On a dragon attack the players left in the dungeon have a little less chance that their cubes get drawn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.