Popular Tags: [View All]
Dario Vazzana
Italy
Foligno
Perugia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the OL book states on pg. 8:
"The Overlord can use a benefit to temporarily improve a unit's effectiveness. Each use of a...."
From this statement and the fact that Benefits come as tiles, i thought i can use each of them once per turn. Am i wrong? If so, why they are represented as tiles?
Thx for your answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franz Derphausen
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use them as often as you can, because you have to use red gems from your supply (green) in order to do that. The OL can indicate this by placing the gems on the respective tiles (movement, guard, reroll) and then, after the action is done, the OL moves those gems to the spent gems supply (red).

Everything in the Book of Skelos is cardboard so it makes sense that these three tiles are also cardboard, and maybe some future scenarios provide their own tile(s) that replace one or more of the basic benefits, who knows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can use the three benefits (1 gem for one movement, 1 gem for guard and 1 gem for a reroll) as many times as you want with one limitation: You can only spend as many gems on the movement benefit as the model has movement points, meaning you can double it's movement but not further
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.