3 Posts

Rivet Wars: Eastern Front» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do I need to score five or six to even place gas markers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Staffan Fägerås
Sweden
flag msg tools
The rules for gas attacks keeps me confused. If I roll for attack with Gaston against an enemy. I roll 2 diy. If I miss the roll. Rolling 4 or under. What happens? Should I place the gascloud anyway?
Should I even roll for the initial placement of the gas marker or should I just place it where I want it in Gastons attack range and after that roll for attack to see if the gas do any damage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The roll is to see if the gas damages units. The gas is always placed and then deviated. When it deviates into another grid with units you roll the attack again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Staffan Fägerås
Sweden
flag msg tools
Thanks for your answer. Do I roll for damage twice in my first turn? When deploing gas and when the gas moves (given it moves in to an occupied grid). I understand that it is posible to roll for damage twice in my second turn but find the rules for the first turn harder to understand.
Should my opponent also roll for damage during his turn if there is gas in an occupied grid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.