BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Help identify board game a b o u t RPG character creation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rickard Örtegren
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all, a couple of months ago I saw a youtube review of a game, but it was a reviewer i forgot to subscribe to, and i cant find the game. Below is all the info I have. If someone knows of a better place on the forum for this question, let me know, thanks!

The game: it was a meta-game, the main idea of the game was that they had made a board game out of RPG-character creation: all characters had alignement charts (good, eveil, lawful, neutral etc) and you got more actions if you followed your alignement as you built your character.

It looked really nice, but i seem to remember I pegged it as hard to get (i live in Sweden) so i forgot about it

The reviewer: there were two men in their 40-s, one had picked it up at a fair and taught it to the other in the video, they were quite enthusiastic. I remember they had quite nice mics and studio setting.

Does anybody know what game i'm looking for? One reason it is hard to google for it is that the search terms "alignement" "Character creation" "rpg" makes google give me sooo much regular rpg-stuff, the word "board game" gets lost in there...

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack .
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Sounds like roll player?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg Wolgast
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was it Roll Player? I'm guessing that the reviewers were Man vs Meeple, but I'm having trouble embedding their video with my cell phone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it Roll Player?

Edit: ninjaninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rickard Örtegren
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Solved
Yes, Roll Player indeed! Thanks everyone. And yes, it was Man vs Meeple; perfect score, BGG I also see now my favorite review channel Rahdo Runs Trough has made a video, sweet.

Heres a link to the Man vs Meeple video that got me excited about the game. Thanks again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NS0B-HMYa8&feature=youtu.be
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you could ID this great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.