United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Come read my Arkham Horror stories on Twitter @ArkhamHorror
badge
Image courtesy of Smizmazmarlemagne
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for "Deep Future" have been updated with an important wording fix and the correction of a few typos. This is now version 1.2 of the rules.

You can find the latest rules file at: Deep Future Rules of Play

Also, since I am sure not everyone follows the blog on Make-as-You-Play Games, I also fairly recently uploaded some variants to the rules (sort of a mini-expansion). These add some tweaks to the gameplay that you can try out here and there in your campaign, probably most significantly, scenarios which add 36 new advancements. You can find the variant rules here: Deep Future Official Variants

Note that even though the variants file is for an earlier version of the rules, it is still completely compatible with version 1.2.

Enjoy exploring the deep future!

Edit: I forgot to increment the version number on the front page of the file, but the current file is version 1.2 with the needed fixes. I'll modify the file shortly.
Edit: And the new version is up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.