Hide
1 Posts

Xenofera» Forums » News

Subject: Backers Space rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taela Sky
msg tools
You my backers are the best. It is because of you that Xenofera will become a reality. You have no idea how much I appreciate your support. Therefore, I would like to give something back to you.

To do this I have created a Backers Space on Xenofera.com This space will only be accessible to backers. I will be sending you a direct message with the password to access the page.

For starters, on the page you will find a Backers Badge that you can use to update your avatar and proudly show your support of Xenofera.

The Backers Space will also be where I will post survey's such as the one we will have to chose which new creatures get added to the game.

And you may find other surprises there through out the campaign too.

Right now however I want to issue a...

BACKERS CHALLENGE

In parallel to the Xenofera KickStarter campaign, I am also running a Xenofera Thunderclap campaign. Thunderclap is a crowdspeaking site that allows people to spread the word about various projects and missions.

There are currently 12 backers on our Thunderclap campaign. For every 10 new backers that sign up before Noon (12pm CST) on Oct 13th (tomorrow) I will post a new Backers Badge with a different animal to the Backers Space. If more than 100 supporters sign up before the deadline, I will post a special Backers Badge GIF that will cycle through all the animals.

To back go to Thunderclap.it -> Sign up for an account -> search for Xenofera and add your support.

link - www.thunderclap.it/projects/48015-xenofera-join-the-hunt?loc...

I've picked some of the best loved animals to put out as badges, so let's get them all released.

Thanks again for your support. I look forward to sharing Xenofera with you.

Liz

Details on Thunderclap.

Thunderclap posts a single media message to all supports social media accounts only if the campaign meets its supporter level and only on the day specified by me. The only other message that Thunderclap posts is to indicate that you signed up for the Thunderclap. No other messages will be posted. More info check out Thunderclap.it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.