Crimson Creek» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question on sharing information rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sébastien La Cinquième Colonne
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello, i'm french player, what is the real meaning of this sentence of Action Sharing ?

You MAY NOT share which clue or location card is which with other players, only the knowledge of which clues and locations you have seen using the word cloud pointer card.

And if Sharing information, is what i'm forced to use the same side of the Share Card for the two players sharing information ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Toystorian
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Regardless of who initiates the sharing, both players can share any and all location and clue information they have acquired. You do not need to use the same side of the card. And you do not have to be honest about the information you share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Pogacic
msg tools
I'm afraid I don't speak/write French but I will try and break it down a bit easier for you.

1. You are not allowed to speak to each other about what clues or locations you know about around the table with the other players. You can only use the word cloud pointer card to silently show them when you have used the 'Share' action on your turn and it can only be with the other person on your card.

When sharing you are NOT allowed to say what location is in what sleeve. So if I saw the Cemetery in the Lantern sleeve, I can not tell you that. All I can do is just point to 'Cemetery' when I am sharing the information. Same with clues, I can not tell you that 'Clue 1' was the glasses, I can just point to 'Glasses' and hope you were paying attention of which clue I was looking at.

2. You can show them as many clues and locations when sharing as you want. Both players show what they want the other person to see from the clues side AND the location side. You can tell the truth or you can lie about what clue or location you saw. For example if you suspect they can be Klein and you want them to die a very painful death you will try and lead them into thinking a location is safe when it is not.

The sharing is really clever, because all the other players do not know what you are showing the other person and then it is down to if you trust the other person enough to rely on their answers.

Hopefully this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sébastien La Cinquième Colonne
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thanks for response

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.