Subject: A new hero idea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Beighel
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been toying with various character ideas, it's surprisingly easy to mix and match power cards from the game's existing heroes to create Marvel characters. So I wanted to try and come up with something new.

I had this thought about a hero whose powers came from experimenting with mechanical implants, thinking of Adam Jensen from the Deus Ex games or maybe cyberware from Shadowrun. I was thinking the Special Powers would be "Attack a target. If the attack deals damage add a +1 token to your Combat stat, if not then add a -1 token to your Combat stat. Whatever result remove this card from play." Just mix up with different actions and stats. Then their weakness would be "Reset Experiments" which would remove all bonus/penalty tokens and put all power cards removed from play into the discard pile.

I thought it might be interesting to have a character whose abilities grow and fade during a battle. I still haven't put together an actual deck of cards for this, figured I'd toss the idea around a bit before pondering all the balance issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Give it a shot putting the cards together so we can get a better idea of his/hers ability..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.