BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Hungary

Subject: Visiting Budapest and looking for some gaming rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alasdair R
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hello

I'm visiting Budapest this week for work, and was wondering if anyone could suggest any board gaming meetups that I could come along to and play a game?

I'm staying pretty centrally in Budapest. I'm afraid my Hungarian is non-existent, but I'm up for playing most games.

Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks for your help,

Alasdair

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panni Pici
msg tools
I went to this club event few times, I liked them. It's time consuming, they play the half day thru..

Address: Budapest, 1074, Rákóczi út 58.
Date: 22 October 2016 (Saturday)
Starting at: 12:00 (noon)
Closing: well into the evening, trying to be flexible
Entrance fee: none

----

Open all week: https://www.facebook.com/boardgamecafebudapest/ (near Southern railway station aka Déli pu.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Éva Mák
Hungary
Tököl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your visiting in IBIS club. It was a good time. We enjoyed the games!
If you go back, we welcoms to our clubs. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alasdair R
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thank you very much picipanni for the suggestion of the board game meet at the Ibis. It was a great group, and I was made to feel very welcome.

Everyone was very friendly, and I had a great day. I enjoyed playing Terra Mystica, Blueprints and Dynasties. Thanks for patiently teaching me two games in English!

I hope to visit Budapest again in the future, but if you are ever looking for a game in Scotland please give me a shout!

Alasdair

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panni Pici
msg tools
I'm glad I could help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.