Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Brown
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Macon, and I'm sorry to say there's not much here in terms of game stores. I do all of my game shopping online, in Atlanta, or at conventions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The last game store in Macon (Adventure Knight) closed 'bout a year or so ago. As Christmas approaches, the Barnes & Nobles usually gets a few Euros in and a Go the Game Store will pop up in the mall, but that's 'bout it. I'm not sure how far a drive it'd be for you but there's a Visions Comics & Games in Montgomery, and there's a Nord's Games in Birmingham. Visions had a decent selection last time I was there (several years ago) and Nord's had a huge selection when I was there last November...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
I'm not sure how far a drive it'd be for you but there's a Visions Comics & Games in Montgomery, and there's a Nord's Games in Birmingham. Visions had a decent selection last time I was there (several years ago) and Nord's had a huge selection when I was there last November...

I'm afraid "Visions" is long gone from Montgomerycry. I'm not aware of Nord's Games in Birmingham but there is still a "HobbyTown" that has a small selection of board games. BTW there is also a "HobbyTown" further north in Cobb County, GA. It has a fair selection of games. And I think 'Oxford' on Piedmont, on the way to Buckhead, has a small selection of games.

Apparently I am in error. The last time I was in Montgomery and went to the "Visions" game store, it was closed, or so it seemed. It is however, listed on the GW website and I called them and got a recorded message. It has restricted hours of operation, but it is open Wednesday through Sunday. Mea culpa!blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lowe
msg tools
mb
http://www.bouldergames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boulder games was great, but I think it's gone now.

An addition to the list, Heroes and Villains in Warner Robins (off exit 144, drive a LONG way to the Kroger's on your right side by an intersection of Moody and Russell, current location) has a few games occassionally. More comics than anything else, it last had a selection of basically

All things Munchkin
Fortune and Glory
Road Kill Ralley
Conquest of the Empire
Axis and Allies games
Arkham Horror
Settlers of Catan
Tide of Iron
Battle Tech
Warmachine
Ikusa
Chaostle
Talisman and some XP
Some Descent (1e) stuff

I think Robo Ralley and some Zombie board games

Various others mostly Wizards and FFG stuff that I can't recall off the top of my head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Williamson
United States
Fort Valley
Georgia
flag msg tools
http://www.mycomicsplus.net/

The collection of board games on the website is not all of the inventory I have seen at the store. I think the website is a little outdated.

Pretty good collection of board games here, they play every sunday as well, I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to USA : SouthEast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
d&d dude
msg tools
Try Dice Drop Games. https://www.facebook.com/dicedropgames/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.