• [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Iglesias
Spain
Alcobendas
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Preview: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/1893061183 add "?token=4f0d5d96" to the link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shkar wrote:

Link doesn't work

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Iglesias
Spain
Alcobendas
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Full link includes "?token=4f0d5d96" at the end but it doesnt show.
Use the previous URL and add ?token=4f0d5d96

Something like this:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems really expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
silverbowen wrote:
Seems really expensive.

Yeah I'm not paying $300 for a game for sure. Disappointing as I love the designer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Richard
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I'll pass on this as well. Looks good, but it seems too expensive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Iglesias
Spain
Alcobendas
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Minis are cool, sure.
Rules and gameplay is as expected. Nothing really new or cool here. Big hexes, tactic cards, mana stones or big units pushing is interesting but not a determining factor.
Campaign is a disaster. Overpriced tiers, lack of communication, ... not a surprise ppl is leaving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Awaken Realms
msg tools
publisher
Hey guys,

Just a note from us - if you will get a Conflict box, you should get full game experience, together with a scenario campaign dedicated for 2 factions.

It is really not essential to get Dawnfall Big Box. This Pledge is for people who would like to have ALL factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a lot of people want everything, but the $300 price point is too high, which turns people off. Getting just 2 factions doesn't offer enough variety so the mentality of a lot of us is that if we can't get everything, we'll pass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Awaken Realms
msg tools
publisher
Lee,

We actually have a vast discussion with community and we believe that we had a good solution! More about it tomorrow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:
I think a lot of people want everything, but the $300 price point is too high, which turns people off. Getting just 2 factions doesn't offer enough variety so the mentality of a lot of us is that if we can't get everything, we'll pass.

Yeah, really. Any gamers that are interested in this sort of game, are completists. It's all or nothing.

I'm also in the nothing camp.

Regardless, IMO, what I've seen so far, there's nothing new gameplaywise. No more do awesome minis make a game good. Too much competition. I'm looking for unique, cool, surprising games, that have nice components. Not super components with a game attached.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the new pledges but still not hooking me. I'd like to get the big box, but the price point is still too high. Instead of 2 of everything for each faction, cut the price down to $200 (or whatever, just throwing a number out there since I don't know your cost and what your margins are). From what I've seen of what others have said, others seem to agree that they don't want 2 of everything either and would rather a)have the price reduced or b)have more variation in terms of units or terrain.

Considering that you can now get the conflict box with 3 factions for ~$105, why can't there be a box with all 6 factions for ~$210?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Awaken Realms
msg tools
publisher
Ray, Terence

Here ya go! : )
We just put out a War Chest pledge that gives you ALL the factions + components that makes it possible for 1-4 players for 150 GBP (~185 USD).

This is all a result of talk with community and among it - feedback such us yours, so thank you very much for that!

Now we need to clean a bit Kickstarter Pledges (cos it looks like a mess right now, really) and we can finally start discussion on the game itself as we are pretty certain, that it will shine!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.