Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
For those in North America looking to get this before it's North American release:

http://www.philibertnet.com/en/hans-im-gluck/46048-first-cla...

It did very well on the Fairplay Essen 2016 list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
For those in North America looking to get this before it's North American release:

http://www.philibertnet.com/en/hans-im-gluck/46048-first-cla...

It did very well on the Fairplay Essen 2016 list.

Any idea if they'll have English rules by then? Supposedly the copies sold at the fair didn't have any English rules in them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Clyne
England
Hazlemere
Bucks
flag msg tools
Empire of the Midnight Beard
mbmbmbmbmb
I translated the rules and posted them in another thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Butterfly0038 wrote:
Any idea if they'll have English rules by then? Supposedly the copies sold at the fair didn't have any English rules in them.

German only. Language independent, so whatevz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
Butterfly0038 wrote:

Only if you're taught it by someone who reads German

Z-Man is listed as another publisher so I'm assuming they'll release it at some point. No clue if it'll be in the next 3 months or not.

edit: not trying to be (too much of) a smart ass. This was one of my most anticipated games of the fair so I'm more than a little disappointed. The Spiele feedback is very positive but I still like to read the rules first. At this point, I've placed my Philibertnet order without it and I'll wait till there's an English release, hopefully early in 2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Boisselle
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Within the realm of color, the shadows often assume responsibility for the awkward shine of yellow.
mbmbmbmbmb
After watching a German video online, I'm guessing it'll be a Russian Railroads type game, with cards to add variety and modularity.

can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boote
United Kingdom
Virginia Water
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not even a little bit, no.

It's not really a card game or a board gMe

Each turn you take one card from those available and action it
The cards might add carriages to your train(s) or improve them, or move your conductor along your carriages, or ...

Lots of variety, will definitely not play the same twice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larkin
England
Brighton
Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
Butterfly0038 wrote:

The rules aren't language independent and they said at the fair that English rules could be downloaded, so currently have a game I want to play but can't

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zark wrote:
Eeeville wrote:
Butterfly0038 wrote:

The rules aren't language independent and they said at the fair that English rules could be downloaded, so currently have a game I want to play but can't

The components are language independent. I don't think it would be possible to make a set of rules that are language independent laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boote
United Kingdom
Virginia Water
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see rules of some game written in Emojis

But only once...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
GTS Distribution lists Zman games releasing this in November.
http://www.gtsdistribution.com/pc_product_detail.asp?key=008...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.