Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimo Paini
Italy
Romanengo
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game works well in two players? It remains valid and fun? Are there any special rules or variants for two-player games? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dupree
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played two players and it was fine. I think there were special rules but I don't know them off the top of my head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Yavorski
United States
Kannapolis
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You both play hall monitor monitor twice. There might be something about fish cards, but I think that's it. Just 4 rounds and only 1v1 in the halls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game works absolutely fine with two players. As said before you'll just play until everyone was the hall monitor twice. Also the hall monitor has to catch the other player twice to end the round.

If that doesn't suit you, you could play two penguins each, keeping the score separate. It's not that hard and there's really nothing the other players shouldn't know -- even though the game tells you to keep your cards secret.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandan Parsons
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Two players is more skill-intensive (because there are fewer random penguin collisions), but it is still very fun to play!

Playing two penguins each is another great idea

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.