Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just ordered this as it pushes every single one of my hot buttons. And I am left wondering why it has had so little coverage... is it an undiscovered gem or a looming disaster? Stay tuned...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It took a small company rather long to ship all the parcels. And now there was Essen. Maybe reviews are and some buzz are still to be expected.

Personally I really like what I've got. Only some rules need clarifications, as the rulebook is the weakest spot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice van Valen
Netherlands
Breda
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I get your thoughts! I just had to pull the trigger on this one, even if I don't have anyone that might be interested in playing it with me

I hope the solo missions are fun. Production looks really good on this one and the cyberpunk feel is all there. I hope there will be room for some RPG style character progression and additional equipment later on, maybe even other environments to play (outdoor, cityscape?).

Ah, time to put on the cyberpunk playlist at SoundCloud...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It also pushed all my buttons and I got it. played a couple of missions and I'm generally impressed by the quality of the white metal miniatures and the overall gaming material. I am however not really impressed by the rules. They have a couple of new and very innovative ideas (Actions& Reactions and Cybernetics & Weapons) but also some clunky mechanisms (I'm looking at you Cyberwarfare!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
They have an FAQ on their website. Are the devs good at updating it and responding to rules questions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not really, lol. the FAQ got made out of (massive) pressure from us the Kickstarter backers group...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
supamanu wrote:
I have just ordered this as it pushes every single one of my hot buttons. And I am left wondering why it has had so little coverage... is it an undiscovered gem or a looming disaster? Stay tuned...

Much agree and would love a tutorial run through of this game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
This just arrived...

The box cover is surprisingly effective.

First impression upon ripping the shrink-wrap: wow. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I ran my fingers along such thick cardboard and glossy colorful art. Does this last sentence arouse you? It should!

OK, please pleas please let the gameplay be as good. And yes I will review the shit out of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
supamanu wrote:
This just arrived...

The box cover is surprisingly effective.

First impression upon ripping the shrink-wrap: wow. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I ran my fingers along such thick cardboard and glossy colorful art. Does this last sentence arouse you? It should!

OK, please pleas please let the gameplay be as good. And yes I will review the shit out of it.

Happy that you got it finally.. reviews be great but especialy looking for video tutorial reviews on how to play...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Baginski
Poland
flag msg tools
Hello everybody,

new rules clarification (FAQ 1.1) has published yestarday. Video tutorials are on the way. You can find it here http://www.hint-thegame.com/download.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Rafal!

Am assembling the minis... some need a lot of prep work, I might have to proxy for my first test game.

edit: mmm download link to dropbox not working for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The metal miniatures that need cleaning and assembly is going to kill it for a LOT of board gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.