$30.00
Libůrek Nývltů
Czech Republic
Praha 13
Česká republika
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I would like to ask, if somebody can point me to a thread about premade decks (we play this game basicly as a boardgame, we didnt like deckbuilding aspect) in a combination "Two Core Sets + First Deluxe Expansion" or at least "One Core Set + First Deluxe Expansion"? I found very interesting and useful threads about premade decks with two core sets or three core sets and chapter packs, but didn´t find any for the combination above. Can somebody help me?

Thanks a lot in regard!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DaViD082 wrote:
Hello,

I would like to ask, if somebody can point me to a thread about premade decks (we play this game basicly as a boardgame, we didnt like deckbuilding aspect) in a combination "Two Core Sets + First Deluxe Expansion" or at least "One Core Set + First Deluxe Expansion"? I found very interesting and useful threads about premade decks with two core sets or three core sets and chapter packs, but didn´t find any for the combination above. Can somebody help me?

Thanks a lot in regard!

it should be in the general thread https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1462963/8-mono-faction-deck....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Libůrek Nývltů
Czech Republic
Praha 13
Česká republika
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this thread (and it is useful), but it doesn´t include Deluxe Expansion; just the variant with two core set. But thanks a lot anyway, have a nice day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
it does its on the last page which link to the thronedb site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DaViD082 wrote:
I know this thread (and it is useful), but it doesn´t include Deluxe Expansion; just the variant with two core set. But thanks a lot anyway, have a nice day...

pretty sure you can find plenty on thronesdb but here's https://thronesdb.com/decklists/find?&name=%288+decks%29
for 3 cores and whole westeros cycle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Libůrek Nývltů
Czech Republic
Praha 13
Česká republika
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other thread I also know of, but again, it´s another "set up" then I want/need. I tried the throneDB, but maybe I´m just lame, but for me it looks like one thousand possible decks with "2 cores + deluxe". Basicly I would like the same thing as in the link in your first reply , but for exactly "2 cores + deluxe", not "2 cores" or "3 cores + Westeros cycle", because that doesn´t reflect card pool which we have...

But don´t want to sound ungrateful, I really appreciates your input, so thanks a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DaViD082 wrote:
The other thread I also know of, but again, it´s another "set up" then I want/need. I tried the throneDB, but maybe I´m just lame, but for me it looks like one thousand possible decks with "2 cores + deluxe". Basicly I would like the same thing as in the link in your first reply , but for exactly "2 cores + deluxe", not "2 cores" or "3 cores + Westeros cycle", because that doesn´t reflect card pool which we have...

But don´t want to sound ungrateful, I really appreciates your input, so thanks a lot.

i mean you could always make the deck and put in stuff that you're missing with the stuff in the deluxe and have it a go, experiment with what you have
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.