I red rules a I am little confused... I want to use lieutenant figure as agent in a monster group. Can I use it like other monster - attack every OL round (if I need ) or after every attack I must pay 2 threat tokens ( as write on summon card )? ..... And whole encouter collect another tokens for next attacking....Or if I use lieutenant as an agent i dont need plot deck for playing ?
Thank you for help.
I hope this breakdown helps you:
* You must have the plot deck chosen, and playing a campaign to use the Summon agent card.
* Purchase the Summon Agent card for 3 Threat during Spend XP. You may keep the agent card without using it for as long as you want to.
* During setup of an Encounter, spend 2 Threat (which are given to the Heroes as Fortune tokens) and follow the instructions for which monsters to replace.
* While the Agent is alive, the monsters it replaced cannot be placed on the map as Reinforcements. You do not need to spend threat on the Agent after it is summoned.
* Unless the agent is killed, you can use the Summon Agent card for as many encounters as you want to, paying the Threat cost to summon each time.