Subject: Photos (SPOILERS) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe that everyone who owns "Adventskalender 2016" is waiting for Christmas.
Can you share any photos of promos?
thnx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Photos
I'm very curious on the Mysterium promo, so pic would be appreciated. Maybe in a thread labelled it contains spoilers, for those that want to wait until Dec.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be very interested in pictures as well.. There's a number of promos that were at Essen for games in the Adventskalender and I'm wondering if they are the same promos or not
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
I would be very interested in pictures as well.. There's a number of promos that were at Essen for games in the Adventskalender and I'm wondering if they are the same promos or not

As I mentioned that this time everything is new and exclusive there should be 0% of the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
belial1134 wrote:

As I mentioned that this time everything is new and exclusive there should be 0% of the same.

Ok, I just read about a few companies handing out promos for games that will be in the Adventskalender and thought maybe a few were for the same promo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mb
Still nothing? Are people not allowed to post its content or everyone is just waiting 'til winter and use the calendar as intended? It's hard to believe the latter, probably just nobody bothers with posting them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeni Liakhovich
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check this out..

http://www.nostheide.de/webshop3/product_info.php?products_i...

(click "More images")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mb
Glad8r wrote:

Thanks, I was hoping they'd make a promo vision card for Mysterium and there it is! And the image itself is not even spoiled, just the type of the card... should be getting mine today or tomorrow.

Edit: damn, now I regret not buying the KoT / KoNY promo... it looks so good. I thought it was gonna be a card in German or something...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This is the picture for those who want to see it http://www.nostheide.de/webshop3/images/product_images/popup...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.