Popular Tags: [View All]
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
p.8
Quote:
If you moved the last of your three Orange or Blue Cubes from the starting space, you receive for each a Flowerpot token from the reserve, which must be placed on a Flowerbed immediately.

Does this rule mean that

1) when our 6th cube has left its starting spot, you get 1 Flowerpot (or 3? 1 for each of the cubes of that colour on your board)
2) when your 3rd cube of colour leaves its starting spot, you get 1 Flowerpot (or 3, see above)
3) sth different altogether?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think: 1 flowerpot for the last orange cube leaving the zero-spot, same for blue when that happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read it as you take a single flower pot from the reserve, I could be wrong though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
katanan wrote:
I read it as you take a single flower pot from the reserve, I could be wrong though.

Yeah, so: when the last cube of a colour leaves its starting pot, right? Not when your last cube leaves its starting spot?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Steindorfer
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsaar wrote:
I think: 1 flowerpot for the last orange cube leaving the zero-spot, same for blue when that happens.

That´s correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? Not '1 flowerpot for each cube moved' but '1 flowerpot for each kind moved'? (So you don't get 3 flowerpots for each cube, nor two for moving the last cube of the second color, only one?)
I wish the rulebok were better worded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Dodgin
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Have we received an official answer to this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
NASA Dawn approaching Ceres
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsaar wrote:

That's how I interpreted it, only my fourth read of that rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Indru
Romania
Timisoara
Timis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Quote:
If you moved the last of your three Orange or Blue Cubes from the starting space, you receive for each a Flowerpot token from the reserve, which must be placed on a Flowerbed immediately.

This can be rephrased to make more sense:

For each of your last Orange or Blue cubes moved from the starting space, you receive a Flowerpot token...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djdano wrote:

Quote:

This can be rephrased to make more sense:

For each of your last Orange or Blue cubes moved from the starting space, you receive a Flowerpot token...

Yes, that's correct. The German rules are a little bit more precise and can't really be misinterpreted. So, you'll get one flower pot for the last orange cube and one for the last blue cube moved from the starting space.

Source:
German rules, pg. 8 wrote:
Wenn ihr den letzten eurer drei orangefarbenen bzw. hellblauen Holzwürfel vom Ausgangsfeld versetzt, erhaltet ihr je einen Blumentopf aus dem Vorrat. Dieser muss sofort eingesetzt werden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.