Subject: When shipping Essen Pre-orders? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Dombrecht
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
Hi

I pre-ordered the new english edition "Robinson Crusoë" from Portal Games.
I didn't pick it up at Essen.

So I paid the game and 18,18 euro to get it shipped by Dostawa.

Am I sure I will receive it at home?

And does somebody know what time it will take to be shipped to my address? It has to come from Poland to Belgium.

Are there people who also ordered the way I did?

I am just really looking forward to get and play this beautiful game, and have no notice and information about (shipping)date and/or delivery.

Greetings

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Do you wanna play a game?
badge
We are all prisoners inside the cage of our own flesh.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I think that the best way would be to just contact Portal Games and ask them about your order's status. Did you try writing them an e-mail?

Either way, there is no company or delivery method called Dostawa, it's just a polish word for delivery

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
raphaell7 wrote:
Hi!

I think that the best way would be to just contact Portal Games and ask them about your order's status. Did you try writing them an e-mail?

Either way, there is no company or delivery method called Dostawa, it's just a polish word for delivery

As much as I love Portal Games, they have some of the slowest customer support from any boardgaming company I've had to deal with. And sometimes they entirely forget to reply until you ask again.

They are sometimes more responsive on Twitter, but lately this bears little fruit either.

I'm in a similar situation as original poster and I have no idea what my order status is

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.