Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dave clifford
United States
portage
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can a German AA unit in Berlin defend against a Factory Attack and a Ground Attack (both Air Round and Land Round) in the same Land area combat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave LeLacheur
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dvsimp wrote:
Can a German AA unit in Berlin defend against a Factory Attack and a Ground Attack (both Air Round and Land Round) in the same Land area combat?

An excellent question Dave, one which I don't think I have seen before, nor experienced.

I think the AA would have to participate, only, in the Land Area combat. I can't see any other logical way to rule. Will definitely add this to the updated rules, thanks!

Cheers,
Dave L.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave clifford
United States
portage
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The eratta has a clairification for 6.1 which states : Any AA unit in a land area where a Air Round is occurring automatically participates in the Air Round. In that case, in my example, looks like the AA unit would fight in both Air Rounds.I would think that at least the German player could choose to use the AA either against the Factory Attack or against the Ground Attack. Again, my bad for not having the current living rules update. Thanks for your job supporting this Great Game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.