Popular Tags: [View All]
Emmanouil Karakostas
Greece
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

My mage Z'HANA does not have a breach symbol on space I, and has closed breaches symbols on spaces II, III and IV.

Is this a misprint, or does she need to focus as her first action to be able to play spells?

Thanks in advance!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think she only has 3 breaches, and you need to focus her breaches to do stuff because I remember she was more of a late game mage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's not a misprint. Some mages only have 3 breach, and only the I breach is always open. Good luck mastering her (I never tried her)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
She only has three breaches. It is not a misprint.

One of her breaches is only one focus away from being open, and it is one of the breaches that deals +1 Damage. In some ways, she has a real advantage here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played with her a lot in testing, she's great. Healing gravehold and giving a charge can really bail you out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanouil Karakostas
Greece
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dbriner31 wrote:
I think she only has 3 breaches, and you need to focus her breaches to do stuff because I remember she was more of a late game mage.

this game becomes more interesting, and challenging with every exploration of its aspects and lore

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Different starting breaches are an important part of what defines each mage's role. Z'hana tends to have fewer spells but can get more value out of them as her IV breach (which gives +1 damage) is very easy to open and her starting card, Eternal Ember, effectively lets her cast one of her prepped spells twice.

Other mages tend to a more 'mass' spell style as their III and IV breaches are much more expensive to open and their starting economy is not as good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.