Subject: late pledge problems rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to late pledge on the KS site tonight.went through the bot check etc..then pressed the join project button..just takes me back to the late pledge page. with "you need to be logged into your account" error???,,I'm already logged into KS.so, what account is it on about and how do I get on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume that on KS page you clicked Late Pledge button which led you to Pledge Manager. Then you selected reward level and provided email address etc. Did you get any email? I assume this process generates a personal link for a late backer. Being logged in Kickstarter site is not needed since Pledge Manager site is a separate entity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
batanen wrote:
I assume that on KS page you clicked Late Pledge button which led you to Pledge Manager. Then you selected reward level and provided email address etc. Did you get any email? I assume this process generates a personal link for a late backer. Being logged in Kickstarter site is not needed since Pledge Manager site is a separate entity.
Hi, thanks for the reply...no,its as I said.i hit late pledge. filled in the email etc pressed the "join project" but just goes back to the first page.and has error "you need to be logged in! logged in where?

so I'm not getting the email to continue the pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps contacting Dark Ice Games directly would be prudent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
batanen wrote:
Hi, thanks for the reply...no,its as I said.i hit late pledge. filled in the email etc pressed the "join project" but just goes back to the first page.and has error "you need to be logged in! logged in where?

so I'm not getting the email to continue the pledge.

You should be signed in Pledge Manager. Try to go here: https://signin.pledgemanager.com/
Click Find Account and provide the email address you tried to use when pledging on site: https://darkicegames.pledgemanager.com/projects/darklight-me...

Gmail should at least work with the site. One possibility is that the link generated ended up into spam folder. I'm pretty sure Mauro can also manually add you to the pledge manager if you give him your email address (however the generated link may end up into spam folder in this case too so worth checking).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the help guys.finally got through with pledge manager..sorted pledged deluxe set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mauro pane
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
tootz wrote:
Thanks for all the help guys.finally got through with pledge manager..sorted pledged deluxe set

Glad you sorted it!

Whenever you guys have problems, feel free to reach us with a private message on KS or through here:

http://www.darkicegames.com/darklight/contact/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mauro.
looking forward to the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.