Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Do the accumulated goods at the end of the game count normally for the 32 VPs condition, as well as for the "pay the following goods worth 40 gold" condition?

2. Does "pay the following goods worth 40 gold" mean that you have to pay any or ALL of the 4 pictured goods to the total amount of 40 gold?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1: No, you have to pay/discard/hand in these goods before calculating the VPs.

2: any of the goods. So pay 40 with A, B, C means you can just pay 40 with A oder 30 A and 10 with B etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Schkeuditz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice.
mbmbmb
1: surprise That sounds very difficult. I did not understand it this way. I will have to calculate more during the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not easy. Hint: Build a powerful production chain. There are 3 events, which lets you use 1 or all production chains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Schkeuditz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice.
mbmbmb
I will try it again soon. Even loosing was a lot of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Sanchez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexP wrote:
1: No, you have to pay/discard/hand in these goods before calculating the VPs.

2: any of the goods. So pay 40 with A, B, C means you can just pay 40 with A oder 30 A and 10 with B etc.

Wait, does this mean you can win with only having one of those icon buildings built and providing you the $ to win, or do you still have to build all three, just the $ can come from any combination of those sources?

Is the requirement A/B/C or A+B+C for which buildings you must have constructed?

Edit - a more clear way for me to ask: Can you just build the butcher and get all the needed $ from that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ath3ist wrote:

Edit - a more clear way for me to ask: Can you just build the butcher and get all the needed $ from that?

Yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Sanchez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexP wrote:
ath3ist wrote:

Yes!

Wow!! Thanks for clarifying that!! surprise I have been making it so much harder on myself than I needed to! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
to be clear: Its the worth of the goods on the buildings (meat), not the construction value of the buildings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.