Popular Tags: [View All]
Fredericus Rex
Germany
Bamberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bob the Priest has a wrong back. Instead of the Egyptian Cardback it has the Japanese one.

Which is a rather bad missprint shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Corrigan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Ich bin Eier aller Arten
mbmbmbmbmb
I always appreciate folks sharing their negative focus and fault finding as it is a balance to the fun of a gaming and adds a sense of a much needed .. Je ne sais pas.
Alors, merci beaucoup!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredericus Rex
Germany
Bamberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I got every expansion of the game as soon as I can buy it. I love the game so this is simply a sad thing.

I just hope that Portal finds a solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Misprint or card from a future expansion? I did read there was going to be one card in Aztecs that showed of the next expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rindel wrote:
Misprint or card from a future expansion? I did read there was going to be one card in Aztecs that showed of the next expansion.

It´s a misprint.

Link to another post about it: misprint in Aztecs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aztarun wrote:
Rindel wrote:

It´s a misprint.

Well it's been mentioned that the next expansion will have buildings from one faction that can be played in another faction and Bob seems to fit that as I cannot see which other card would be previewing the next expansion in this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rindel wrote:
Well it's been mentioned that the next expansion will have buildings from one faction that can be played in another faction and Bob seems to fit that as I cannot see which other card would be previewing the next expansion in this one?

Portal said that it's a misprint, so it´s a misprint. (post with Portal reply)

I don´t read anything official about previewing a card from another expasion, Portal never done this before, so I think that will not happen in this expansion. Maybe in another expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aztarun wrote:
Rindel wrote:

Portal said that it's a misprint, so it´s a misprint. (post with Portal reply)

I don´t read anything official about previewing a card from another expasion, Portal never done this before, so I think that will not happen in this expansion. Maybe in another expansion.

Yeah, just read about portals response in another thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh aka "Ossian Grr"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, phew, so I'm not the only one.
Will be looking for the replacement, but it's easy enough to mitigate if you're not using the "Open" rules; plenty of other Egyptian cards to use as temporary substitutes.
I already had to email Portal because my AZT001 card was weirdly cut/ripped and hopefully will get a replacement for that, before I noticed Bob trying to convert from Priest to Ninja, and am glad I don't need to send them a second email so quickly.

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bought the Aztecs expansion and the current printing comes with a corrected copy of this card. It's apart from the wrapped deck of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.