Xibalba» Forums » General

Subject: Great game! Deserves much more exposure! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray PG
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just wanted to quickly tip my hat to the makers of Xibalba, You guys did a fantastic job on this game, it's one of those games that just clicked with me when I saw it at spiel, bought it and no regrets whatsover. Great value for money, amazing artwork, tight mechanics, has an excellent manual which leave little to debate or question.

I can really appreciate what you guys did on the backstory (yes there is a "backstory" type manual in the box explaining the world and the events leading up to the game) it just looks and feels great.

I'm gonna introduce it to my gaming group as soon as possible and will post my experience, so far a two player game was excellent, and I can only imagine 4 players being a slaughter with everyone trying to control the arc!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to getting my copy. I love King of Tokyo and this looks like the next step up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Brankov
Serbia
Novi Sad
Novi Sad
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just loved all the taglines and the theme and I had to back it. I picked it up on Essen and now I am glad some positive reaction to mechanics started to emerge. Glad I backed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Schillo
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Ahoi Ray!

Thanks for your nice comments It is good to hear that people out there like the game and so far we have had some very positive feedback either through our backers on Kickstarter, mails from customers or people here on boardgamegeek!

We hope that all of those that backed the game or purchased a copy at SPIEL 2016 are pleased with it and will enjoy playing it with their gaming groups.

Thanks again!
André
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.