Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nico Buffing
Netherlands
Almere
Flevoland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I looked through the stuff I have, and I was told to leave my contact information at the booth in Essen because something was missing from the box (some cards).

Now that I finally had time to check what I have and what I lack I seem to have:

8 Hero miniatures, but not Aisha The Witch from the Witch Grotto Expansion (I have her deck, but not the character sheet or the mini).
The 8th Mini I have is of the Kickstarter Exclusive Hero, it came with 2 Victim Kickstarter Exclusive mini's, these should not have been in the Gamers'Bundle. I am not sure what the name for this character is, but it wields an Axe and a shield:

Edit: found out this is the mad shaman, but I am not sure if he is supposed to be a KS exclusive or not. I do not have a deck or character sheet for him either.

I hope someone can tell me which cards are still on the horizon because they were not put in the gamers bundle boxes, and how I can get my hands on the witch Mini and Character sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Due to packing problems there are a few boxes which have one or more of these errors:
- Missing Aisha and/or Mogba'gh sheet
- Missing Aisha and/or Mogba'gh deck
- Missing Aisha and/or Mogha'gh miniature
- Missing trait deck in the bundle

In all of these cases we will certainly correct the situation
so that you'll get what you should get.

Do send us email to finance@dawnmatrix.com so we can send the missing components. Please provide your mailing address, edition of game you bought, phone number and we'll aim to complete your order within 2 weeks.

And what it comes to Mogba'gh, that is Kickstarter bonus miniature. It's available as separate purchase for anyone (directly from us), but it's included for free to every Kickstarter fulfilment order.

I hope this clear the situation.

And we do apologize this. It was a tight schedule and seemingly small packing problems on such a complex product to pack as PM will occur easily.

- Timo

P.S. Just to clarify further: All of these problems SHOULD concern only those games bought from Essen Spiel 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Teichmann
Germany
flag msg tools
Thank you very much for this post, Timo. In my version the trait deck was missing and the hand of Mogba'gh was broken off. I've send a detailed mail in response to your post

P.S. The game is great (2 Missions cleared so far), all you folks did an amazing job

Norman
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Norman Teichmann wrote:
Thank you very much for this post, Timo. In my version the trait deck was missing and the hand of Mogba'gh was broken off. I've send a detailed mail in response to your post

P.S. The game is great (2 Missions cleared so far), all you folks did an amazing job

Norman

Thanks Norman,

Can you glue the hand of Mogba? Sending just one miniature (resin) is very prone of breaking and cards/sheets will come from different place as the miniatures = two different parcels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eridis wrote:
Sending just one miniature (resin) is very prone of breaking and cards/sheets will come from different place as the miniatures = two different parcels.

Aren't the miniatures made of PVC, not resin?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
Eridis wrote:
Sending just one miniature (resin) is very prone of breaking and cards/sheets will come from different place as the miniatures = two different parcels.

Aren't the miniatures made of PVC, not resin?

Basic game miniatures are PVC.
Extra miniatures, such as Aisha are resin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Teichmann
Germany
flag msg tools
@ Timo: It was tricky, but finally i was sucessful with gluing the hand of Mogba. So, no new mini is needed. I will send this as an update per mail, so only the trait cards are needed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Norman Teichmann wrote:
@ Timo: It was tricky, but finally i was sucessful with gluing the hand of Mogba. So, no new mini is needed. I will send this as an update per mail, so only the trait cards are needed

Hi Norman!

I'm very happy to hear that. Many thanks.
Cards will be sent within 14d or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Vermeersch
Belgium
ghent
Select..
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anybody received their missing items? I've been waiting for the past three weeks, emailed them two days ago asking about the status, no answer as of yet.

I'm getting a bit restless, as I'm missing the Aisha Character sheet and without it, The Witch's Grotto is a bit useless.

Can anybody scan it for me while I wait for the sheet to be delivered?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorcerious wrote:
Has anybody received their missing items? I've been waiting for the past three weeks, emailed them two days ago asking about the status, no answer as of yet.

I'm getting a bit restless, as I'm missing the Aisha Character sheet and without it, The Witch's Grotto is a bit useless.

Can anybody scan it for me while I wait for the sheet to be delivered?

Aisha is now submitted to BGG.

I apologize, once more, that for unknown reasons all deliveries have been in halt for a month. We have no idea why. We hope to get insight and will let you know as soon as we know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Strandberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Just so I'm not being dumb here, but the EU pledges havent been shipped out yet right? This is only for people who picked it up in Essen?

Best regards, Alexander
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Alex.

Sadly, you're very much correct. All european games have been waiting for a month now in Germany. Those are missing just a few cards and the Aisha sheets.

But for some reason that has taken a month. We try - every day - to get things progressing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Buffing
Netherlands
Almere
Flevoland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a mystery package from China today. I completely forgot about this, so it was a welcome suprise seeing the missing PD mouth stuff land on my doorstep! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Infyra wrote:
I received a mystery package from China today. I completely forgot about this, so it was a welcome suprise seeing the missing PD mouth stuff land on my doorstep! Thanks.

+1

It was a very sweet surprise!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.