$35.00
Markus Wegener
Germany
flag msg tools
If during one turn I interrupt movement actions with other actions, do I have to subtract the sleeping gas penalty every time?

For example: I do some movement, eat a scientist and then do some more movement. Did I lose action points once or twice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nakorrrr wrote:
If during one turn I interrupt movement actions with other actions, do I have to subtract the sleeping gas penalty every time?

For example: I do some movement, eat a scientist and then do some more movement. Did I lose action points once or twice?

If I remember correctly the rule book is pretty clear in saying that only before the first move of the round the Momma has to pay the penalty...she's basically waking up and after that first struggle she can now move normally until the start of the next round
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Thiess
United States
Suisun City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once.

You only lose action points the FIRST time you move each turn.

From the rules (emphasis mine):
Quote:
IF THE MOTHER IS WOUNDED: Before performing her first move,
the mother must loose as many action points as the number of
sleep tokens she has already received. If the Raptor player does
not have enough action points left to do so, the mother won't be
able to move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Wegener
Germany
flag msg tools
Ah thx.
I wasn't sure if the wording meant something like "before her first step", so always before you start to move the figure.
So actually it means before performing her first move action during one turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Thiess
United States
Suisun City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nakorrrr wrote:
Ah thx.
I wasn't sure if the wording meant something like "before her first step", so always before you start to move the figure.
So actually it means before performing her first move action during one turn.

Right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.