Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: How do I know my order for MvM was first or second group rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RevTDog
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I ordered my MvM and I got a confirmation and a couple of emails from Riot but I did not see any where it would say when it will ship. How do I know if I got a first batch order or do I have to wait for the next batch to come out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
revtdog wrote:
I ordered my MvM and I got a confirmation and a couple of emails from Riot but I did not see any where it would say when it will ship. How do I know if I got a first batch order or do I have to wait for the next batch to come out?

In the US if it just says "Wave 1" then you're in the first shipment. If it says something along the lines of "Wave 1 Shipment 2" then you're the second one.

You'll find this on your confirmation email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Thompson

Las Vegas
Nevada
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
revtdog wrote:

If you got the personalized email thanking you for backing you are wave one, otherwise you are waiting until December.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.