Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GamerM
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, this is a bit of a strange question. Is the Score pad included in the game suppose to only contain 10 sheets? Cause mine does. I'm so use to having score pads full of more sheets then you could ever use up. From how much I enjoyed my first play of the game I feel I'll certainly go through all these (There's 8 columns per sheet, so 2 full 4-player games can be logged per sheet)It just struck me as strange seeing such a thin score pad.

*Edited to correct number of sheets from 20 to 10 (10 x 2 full games per sheet = 20, the number I had in my head originally)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mhaessler wrote:
Ok, this is a bit of a strange question. Is the Score pad included in the game suppose to only contain 20 sheets? Cause mine does. I'm so use to having score pads full of more sheets then you could ever use up. From how much I enjoyed my first play of the game I feel I'll certainly go through all these (There's 8 columns be sheet, so 2 full 4-player games can be logged per sheet)It just struck me as strange seeing such a thing score pad.

That doesn't seem like a strange question to me. I figured I will have to copy them and print more. Hopefully Z-Man doesn't mind us uploading the score sheet to files?

I also plan to make an online page so people can score on their phone etc. without using a scoresheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GamerM
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really hoping we can have the score sheet uploaded to the files section too. I went looking after opening my game actually and planned to print some off but, well, that can wait for a bit I suppose
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hah I do not have my copy yet, but I saw someone post an image of it on instagram and comment on the lack of pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At least it - as usual - has huge spaces, I always split those in two to save space (and everybody makes fun of me because of that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Yes sorry, the score pad came out a little thin. We will upload a PDF with the sheets in good printing quality.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
msaari wrote:
At least it - as usual - has huge spaces, I always split those in two to save space (and everybody makes fun of me because of that).

I'm doing that too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalinda Patton
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The score pad is now available in the "Downloadable Files" section of the Z-Man website
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Bellemare
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGG!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kalinda, can you tell me when the french version will be available in Montreal ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GamerM
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
msaari wrote:

This is a good point, I'm going to try this too next time, see if I can make it fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Hodge
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Well, it's no Ginkgopolis...
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
hah I do not have my copy yet, but I saw someone post an image of it on instagram and comment on the lack of pages.

That was me! Only 10 SHEETS!!!! with 2 games on each but STILL

10 sheets!!!!!

Gah
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
punkin312 wrote:
ParisPink wrote:

10 sheets!!!!!

Gah

LOL I thought it was you, but I was not sure. I saw it and thought "If she plays this as much as she does Fields of Arle, that score sheet is not going to last long!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Collins
United States
Seymour
Indiana
flag msg tools
@majmalfunction
mbmbmbmbmb
punkin312 wrote:
ParisPink wrote:

10 sheets!!!!!

Gah

10 sheets in mine as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
The problem was that we forgot to make an exact specification regarding the number of sheets on the score pad and the printer came up with 10 (which will last for 20 games when playing 4 player games). Maybe some replacement pads can be printed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve C
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That would be amazing - I like to keep all the score sheets attached to the pad so I can flip back through all the games I've played and see a history.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this the case for al editions of the game? Only the English?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike paul
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You have been hexed!
mbmbmbmbmb
10 sheets here as well.

On the upside, since I rarely use half of the larger score pads in other games, I'm going to feel accomplished when I fill this one up after a few games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Laminated the downloaded PDF and will use dry erase markers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zbeth Taylor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I downloaded the PDF from the Z-Man site. I made a two-per-page PDF (US letter size paper) that I'll share, unless I'm going to get yelled at for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy en Stoj
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spukky wrote:
Is this the case for al editions of the game? Only the English?
I'll have a look at my Dutch edition tonight.

Edit: 10 sheets here as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.