Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A neat little game that could use an overall score sheet for the game's 3 rounds.

Perhaps even a 2nd individual player sheet, categorized the nobel's color/value as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't get it. Counting your points at the end of the game is straightforward. The only issues that some might experience are with calculating points for the Palace Guards, and I don't see how a score pad would be all that useful just for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
holgerd wrote:
I don't get it. Counting your points at the end of the game is straightforward. The only issues that some might experience are with calculating points for the Palace Guards, and I don't see how a score pad would be all that useful just for that.

Indeed. There's not that many points to be scored per player anyway, and it's all just pluses and a few minuses. There's no end bonuses, hidden scores or multipliers at all.

We usually put all nobles of the same value together in one row in front of us so there's no confusion even with the palace guards (3 of them - they go to row 3).
Pre-apply any +1 'colour bonuses' while doing this, and it's perfectly clear how many points you have all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teeka wrote:
holgerd wrote:

Indeed. There's not that many points to be scored per player anyway, and it's all just pluses and a few minuses. There's no end bonuses, hidden scores or multipliers at all.

We usually put all nobles of the same value together in one row in front of us so there's no confusion even with the palace guards (3 of them - they go to row 3).
Pre-apply any +1 'colour bonuses' while doing this, and it's perfectly clear how many points you have all the time.

You guys missed the point. It's not that it's necessary in any way. It's for fun. A tracking mechanism for games played, scores, etc. Especially, if you play multiple 3 games sessions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.