GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,434 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Folklore: The Affliction» Forums » General

Subject: Available?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Does anyone know when this will be available at retail or when KS backers will be getting it?? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
No idea.

They decided to "upgrade" all the artwork in the game (the original artwork was one of the draws for me, so here's to hoping I'm even more blown away).

The company also seems to have a few too many irons in the fire for my liking. My understanding was that this game would be getting all their focus, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

The last few updates I read (I don't read them all), they did not have a definitive date they expected to start shipping KS rewards. Lots of focus lately on the "black box" instead of letting us know what's going on production-wise.

When I Kickstarted the game, I thought it was basically ready art/layout and then production -- so your guess is as good as mine.

Hopefully by summer next year; that would be nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very disappointed we will not get Folklore for this holiday season. I was really hoping to take advantage of the holidays to introduce and play this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob

Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The company confirmed via email a few weeks ago that the game will ship in the 1st quarter of 2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
Saber72 wrote:
The company confirmed via email a few weeks ago that the game will ship in the 1st quarter of 2017.

Greatest news and twisting my fingers really hard in prayers....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.