msg tools
mbmb
So I recently got my hands on all of the Kazon ships available. These being:

Ogla-Razik
Relora-Sankur
Nistrim-Culluh
Halik raider
Nistrim raider

I built a fleet from these packs that utilises two of the ships alongside a single klingon ship that uses Martok for actions.

I'm pretty happy with whats on the klingon ship but of course im happy to hear suggestions for that part of the build too.

Heres what Iv put together:

.K.S. Maht-H'A [28]
- Martok 8 (Captain) [5]
- Gowron (Admiral) [3]
- Cloaked Mines [3]
- Leskit [3]
- Worf [2]
Ship Total: 44 SP

Relora-Sankur [26]
- Culluh 6 (Captain) [4]
- - First Maje [5]
- - - Stolen Technology [3]
- Tractor Beam [2]
- Particle Beam Weapon [4]
- Photonic Charges [4]
- Tersa [2]
Ship Total: 50 SP

Halik Raider [20]
- Haron 3 (Captain) [2]
- - Particle Beam Weapon [3]
- Aft Torpedo Launcher [2]
- Photonic Charges [2]
- Haliz [4]
- Rulat [3]
Ship Total: 36 SP

Fleet Total: 130 SP

My idea was to have the kazon as two pretty defensible ships each rolling 3 defence die and each being able to fire quite well with their weapon options.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Coon
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kazon Ships are even better with Masking Technology. They're the only faction in the game with cheaply available cloaking tech, 180 degree forward arcs and native battlestations actions. With the 180 degree arcs, sensor echoing really shines and the battlestations give you a tremendous leg up on making your cloaking work while being a flexible action that can also be used offensively if your ship isn't fired at.

I had a particularly nasty little build with Kor on the Halik Raider, Masking Tech and Ogla Razik providing more defense dice. Pair this with the Nistrim-Culluh and Relora Sankur and you can have some serious fun! Rettik is also a good bet on a masking tech-ed ship too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.