Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've definitely emptied out the $1 or $5 piles while playing 2p, since $10 are not very useful unless you're stockpiling (nothing costs that much). If you don't mind turning piles of small bills into $10 a lot, you could probably get away with not assembling every single bill. But I'd recommend just getting into the groove and putting them all together so you don't have to think about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Holm
United States
Rio Rancho
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's best to make sure you have *enough* fat stacks of cash, I agree. Try wrapping at least half of each denomination. You can always wrap more later if needed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks guys! I'll just do all of them.

I just realized I also misread the instructions - I was putting 5 bills in each stack. I thought it was odd it told me to turn half around (hard to do that with 5) so I was doing 3 and 2. Luckily the stickers came right off and I was able to fix my boneheaded mistake.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.