B. F. PRETZ
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Now I know one of the neat things about LCG's is the deck creation process...

But ain't nobody got time for that!

Anybody have some quick and dirty deck lists for both factions that I could use for my first play of the Blood, Profit & Glory expansion?

Much thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hruby
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you may want to check out the Battleforsularia reddit page and ask in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Punch-It Entertainment
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
What style of deck do you like to play? What are you looking for out of the Jotune? Want a speedy big win? Or a more controlled tempo game?

For the Sunthien are you looking for control direct damage, combatant, or hybrid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. F. PRETZ
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Thanks for the Reddit suggestion, I'll check that out.

In regards to what type of deck I play, I've still only played the original starter decks, so I haven't delved too much into deck construction at all even with the rest of the base set cards. I've just enjoyed it enough to kickstart the expansion. And now that I've got it in my hands I'm just a little impatient to play with it right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Punch-It Entertainment
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Well,

Here are some suggestions,

Jotune, If you want to play Warriors go for it.

I'd load up

4x Worgana
4x Shield
4x Sword

Maybe 3x Lord Oathki
4 x Vassad Sabotuers
2/3 Lord Fenris

Sites,
4 x storm Citadel for faster damage or 4 x Cloud Stronghold, for trades from Its a Trap.

4 x Forge in your 5 Influence slot, fill in Bergheim if you want.

Tactics:
From Whence Though came 4x
Hero's Boon 2x
It's a Trap 4x

Conditions:
Spoils of War 4x
Maybe 2x Art of War (if you have points) don't drop its a traps.

Its a trap and one Vassad Sabotuer powered by 4 sularium gen, beats a Hekaton Warhulk!

Synthien

Direct Damage Build.

Combatants:
2/3 Furtim Braccae
4 x Animus Vox
4 x Spartan Terminator
2 x Hekaton Warhulk

Some fun Merc's in this deck:
Harp
Lehner
KYZR

Sites:
Standard site Suite from Base Game, consider playing more Satellite Network Facilities

Conditions:
4 x Flares
4 x Master Mining Program

Tactics:
4 x STAB
4 x Feedback
4 x Hero's Boon
4 x Its a Trap (may need points, consider these over Furtim)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. F. PRETZ
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Sweet! Thanks Punch-It! I'll throw these together tonight and see if can get a game in.

I do look forward to building some of my own decks but I'm still really learning the ins and outs so I wouldn't know the combo potential of most cards just yet.

I did check out the Reddit that the previous poster recommended and a redditer had made a nifty excel sheet deck calculator. Do you guys have any plans to make a web/app-based deck construction tool? That would be cool.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Punch-It Entertainment
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We would definitely like that, know any web developers that love our game and want to host a fan site with a deck builder

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.