Popular Tags: [View All]
Kellen Feral
United States
Los Angeles - Mar Vista
California
flag msg tools
One Eternal Round
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh. This language independence is really hampering this game. The text should be written on the card so you remember where and when they can be used and by who.

The base game is borderline too much with the different cards already. With this added in, I fear it is too much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its funny you say this. I'm thinking about taking out the special cards as it causes so much "what does this card do?" - which takes away from the fun of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ from Board Game Gumbo

Lafayette
Louisiana
msg tools
www.boardgamegumbo.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The files section contains a colored cheat sheet for all of the base game special cards. The sheets are ESSENTIAL to playing the game and having fun. I printed out a bunch and stiffed them in the box. Then people can glance at the sheet without tipping off what card they have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
XSeb74 XSeb74
France
Sillingy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We tried to do as much as possible understandable icons to the special cards. Unfortunately putting text on cards would significantly augment the price of the game as far as we could not do one only run for the making.

In any case, you can download and print player aid from our site for the original version and we will soon provide a full player aid including the extension.

I would add, if you can't remember the card effects, it is because you do not play enough
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Want to join a boardgaming club in Zuid-Limburg? www.BoardGamingInc.be
mbmbmbmbmb
XSeb74 wrote:
I would add, if you can't remember the card effects, it is because you do not play enough

*chuckle* hehe, touché, but they do have a point. It's hard for NEW players. Although after 1 or 2 plays, you'll understand what they do, but I too needed to look up some things a few times. The player reference sheet is a good solution though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.