Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I order this from funagain games will it be the same as if I was to wait till it arrived state side ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we know when Mayfair will bring this over to the states?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
noahshu wrote:
If I order this from funagain games will it be the same as if I was to wait till it arrived state side ?

Do you mean the English version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming so .. seeing how funagain is bringing them back state side

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Aubry
United States
Chilton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
I pre-ordered from Funagain and asked them specifically if this was just for the official "English release" or if it is part of the load of games they air-ship over from Essen. Customer service said they were part of the Essen shipment. Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I reached out to them yesterday and they confirmed that my order (only for the Colonists) was from an Essen pickup. They also confirmed that it will take around 2 weeks to receive and ship out the Essen pick-up stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great thanks for the reply .. even tho it's the Essen version it will still be in English ? I wonder if a diffrent print run will be done if I wait ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We shipped to the US simultaneously with the shipment to Essen. The games will be the same, and games are already traveling via container to the US. (I suspect that Funagain may be expediting their shipments from Essen, so it will not be a simultaneous arrival.) So, no "different" post-Essen version will be forthcoming. (We're pretty happy with it the way it is!)

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexYeager wrote:
We shipped to the US simultaneously with the shipment to Essen. The games will be the same, and games are already traveling via container to the US. (I suspect that Funagain may be expediting their shipments from Essen, so it will not be a simultaneous arrival.) So, no "different" post-Essen version will be forthcoming. (We're pretty happy with it the way it is!)

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games

Thanks Alex! This is one of the games I'm most excited to get my hands on. If the games are so close to coming stateside, any thoughts on why we haven't seen them in any OLGS? I'm very surprised I haven't been able to find it for pre-order anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If that's the case I will wait for the other store to get them it should be cheaper I hope

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
ksaeger wrote:
AlexYeager wrote:

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games

Thanks Alex! This is one of the games I'm most excited to get my hands on. If the games are so close to coming stateside, any thoughts on why we haven't seen them in any OLGS? I'm very surprised I haven't been able to find it for pre-order anywhere.

I'm curious to hear what Alex says, but I'd suggest that you ask your FLGS about ordering/preordering the game. My FLGS has a copy preordered for me, and presumably this will be from the batch Alex is referring to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
noahshu wrote:
If that's the case I will wait for the other store to get them it should be cheaper I hope

Not online anyway. There is that online price cap that the online stores must follow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fun agin has it at 85 what do you think cool stuff or miniture market will retail the game for ? I was thinking 65 around the same price for a feast of Odin ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably the same as Caverna

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.