Subject: Increasing influence with propreator rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dany Houart
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello.

When I use the propreator, I can increase my influence in the area used.

But the rules say that if you already had a marker in the area being used, then this marker must be moved.

Does it means that if you already have influence in the area, and if you have unused building or war cards providing influence, you must use that cards to increase your influence in that area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Dan7325 wrote:
Hello.

When I use the propreator, I can increase my influence in the area used.

But the rules say that if you already had a marker in the area being used, then this marker must be moved.

Does it means that if you already have influence in the area, and if you have unused building or war cards providing influence, you must use that cards to increase your influence in that area?

It means, if you want to increase on the same area, you need to move with the cube wich is already there (if there any). But you are not restricted to increase only on that, you can do that on any area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dany Houart
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ok.
Thanks.
It's a very good game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.