Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmb
I'm not sure exactly what happened at the end of my run of this. Got annoyed that we had to tell the stupid agent that the boat was here, clicked on him to see what would happen and he teleports to the boat. Rather than just end the game, I ran through another round of combat rolls to see if we would have survived getting him if we knew we had to do that.

I know I had enough evidence, and think after that I clicked on the boat captain and that cut to the end scene, but rather than get a "victory" scene, I got the
Spoiler (click to reveal)
you realize you're all fish people scene.

I've read in another thread that they thought it happened after compiling evidence with one particular piece of evidence. But it definitely happened with me either clicking the boat captain, or possibly accidentally clicking the end phase button and not when I clicked compile evidence. I'm 99% sure of that.

Is it a timer thing if you take too long? Is it really one specific piece of evidence but then revealed at end game? Is it a combination of things?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonatan Rueløkke
msg tools
Never seen the

Realise you are all fish people ending. Strange i played the mission 6 times 4 of thoose completions.

You sailed away with the boat? And was the riot at the docks burning stuff? Could you give a list of the evidence you found? Tried having all tokens searched on the board and still didnt find anything.

I have seen the
- You get away with enough evidence.
- You get away with not enough evidence.
- You get caught and unspeakable things happen. "the lose ending"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
We got the fish people ending. As far as I can tell we gathered every piece of evidence EXCEPT we did not

Gather the "damning evidence" that was the FBI agent's dead partner's room. It had the suitcase and a gun in it. We never went back for it, ended up being fish people. I then ran the scenario quickly through in the app a few times to see the other endings, got the "best" ending on getting ALL evidence, the "bad ending" on killing the mob with no evidence
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
mbmb
phillipsjr2 wrote:
We got the fish people ending. As far as I can tell we gathered every piece of evidence EXCEPT we did not

Gather the "damning evidence" that was the FBI agent's dead partner's room. It had the suitcase and a gun in it. We never went back for it, ended up being fish people. I then ran the scenario quickly through in the app a few times to see the other endings, got the "best" ending on getting ALL evidence, the "bad ending" on killing the mob with no evidence

And you triggered the ending by escaping? Or did something else make it pop up? Because I'm pretty sure that's the same evidence I had.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
mbmb
Drakthalos wrote:
Never seen the

Realise you are all fish people ending. Strange i played the mission 6 times 4 of thoose completions.

You sailed away with the boat? And was the riot at the docks burning stuff? Could you give a list of the evidence you found? Tried having all tokens searched on the board and still didnt find anything.

I have seen the
- You get away with enough evidence.
- You get away with not enough evidence.
- You get caught and unspeakable things happen. "the lose ending"

I believe we had all of the evidence EXCEPT the one piece in the Agent's hotel room. (We never found the dead body with the key to get in.) We had the statue and puzzlebox from the store, the piece from the library, the newspaper clipping in the bathroom and the info about the boats from the little room up by the dock. Edit: And also the thing the Hybrid drops.

The riot had not reached the docks yet but was getting close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
stevelabny wrote:

And you triggered the ending by escaping? Or did something else make it pop up? Because I'm pretty sure that's the same evidence I had.

Yes sorry I should have elaborated, we did all escape including the agent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.